|Status:||Active, open to new members|
|Group email:||Help & Support group|
|When:||Monthly on Monday afternoons|
This group is all about empowering and helping our members. The vision is to use our natural empathy, sympathy, resources and community spirit to help and support each other when needed, by donating an hour here or there, or loaning your resources as and when you can.
To encourage a community environment and to help members with those issues that seem to elude us, there will be a monthly meet up to encourage networking and at which there will be a speaker/tutor to talk/explain/show/help with those tricky apps or forms that will benefit you.
Scroll down to see what's on offer
- Digital signatures and why they are helpful for tracking Ajuntamiento demands/bills and payments. Help to get them.
- Medical centre app (download and show how to use it).
- How to apply for the subsided holiday scheme.
- How to apply for a disability parking badge.
- The new app for tracking your car information.
18th December 2023
Denise, The Almoner, will keep a full list and the items will be published on the group page, along with offers of help for particular tasks; i.e. dog-walking, shopping, cat feeding, lifts etc. The list of loan items will also include car seats / booster seats and pushchairs / fold up beds / even tools and equipment etc., as well as a more expansive medical equipment list. We all have something lurking in a cupboard.