u3a Oliva offers a range of groups that can help you keep fit and healthy. When you want something more active, or a little more relaxed, there is a group for you.
For the more active, there's
- Two badminton groups - one for players of all abilities and another for intermediate / advanced players
- a round of Golf with some tuition from the club pro
- our brand new pádel group
- or try learning Flamenco
If you want to improve flexibility
- then yoga could be for you
- have some fun with belly dancing
- or take a look at Body & Mind sessions - where movement, music and meditation all come together
For the bowlers amongst us, try
If you want something outdoors
- try Walking Football. As the name implies, it's more about the ball skills, and no running allowed.
- or join our Amblers on a country walk.
And by the sea, we have standup paddleboarding which is taking off.